Sentinel is looking for a Data Scientist to join our development team. The ideal candidate should have industry experience in solving machine vision problems using AI. The Data Scientist will be primarily responsible for applying knowledge and techniques to create innovative solutions. Sentinel works in the automotive industry, among other sectors.
• Apply relevant AI and machine learning techniques to build intelligent algorithms and systems to apply to our projects and products.
• Develop new accurate AI algorithms for large-scale applications. Willingness to work in a startup environment.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in one of the following areas: Deep / Machine Learning, artificial intelligence and computer vision.
• Experience developing computer vision algorithms or computer vision infrastructure in C / C ++ or Python.
• Experience working with Keras, PyTorch or TensorFlow.
Sentinel is a fast-growing technology company where your skills will directly impact the bottom line. Your benefits are directly tied to the company’s results.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org